Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thr Art Of Life

I am encouraged in brave to live from "A Psalm Of Life", we want optimism to face to life. Although the life is limited, please don't stop over at first. It tells me the life to be learning.


Menzi say that "In order to get the honor, one needs to bear lots of tortures". In our short life, we must meet many frustrates. But these pain just make us grow up, and to be our experiences. Even though my tears and sorrow make our life to be so bad, Renoir say that "the pain passes ,but the beauty remind".


In my future, maybe sky will become my work place, that just be like Longfellow say that, brave, brave and brave. However the pressure has another greatly, I must pass this process. Even then be fired, I will also smile to pass through this years, because at least I have been make an effort. So, I'm bravery and optimism and effort, but I am also impulsion and not psychology and selfish. I know myself in my life, so I will precaution myself to do my strength not to do weakness.

No comments: